“Deconstruction and Reconstruction of a Personality: Sandplay and Analysis in the discovery, treatment, and recovery of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)”
Presenter: Jungian Analyst Sheila Zarrow, PhD, IST-T
Date: Saturday, 11/11/2017
Time: 9AM – 4PM
LOCATION: Denver Tech Area, 10 Inverness Drive East, 2nd Floor Conference Room, Englewood, CO
PLEASE NOTE: Case Consultation on Friday, November 10, 2017
We are blessed to have as a presenter Jungian Analyst Sheila Zarrow, PhD, IST-T, who studied sandplay with its founder, Dora Kalff, in Switzerland.
PRESENTATION: Deconstruction and Reconstruction of a Personality: Sandplay and Analysis in the discovery, treatment, and recovery of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID, or “multiple personality disorder”) in a 30-year-old woman.The process will be illustrated in Sandplay images, art, dreams, and letters from the patient.
- To understand the presenting features of DID. How, when, and whether to introduce the wary patient to Sandplay
- To learn how to use resources in the community to support the treatment plan.
- To learn :
- How to support the patient – through the therapeutic relationship with you – during the sorting out of the multiple characters in the personality
- How to work with the patient during this fracture
- How to stabilize the patient as each “character” reveals its own concerns about its own reason-for-being – how to work with these “sub-characters” as if each is a patient of yours
- To learn how to work with the patient as the personality reconfigures itself -Sandplay and the new image of wholeness.
To reserve your space for this FULL DAY workshop, you will need to complete these two steps:STEP 1) Complete an online registration form for this workshop:
Online Registration: CLICK HERE STEP 2) Choose and submit a payment for this FULL DAY workshop:
Via Mail Payment: CLICK HERE
Online Payment Via PayPal:
For GROUP RATES, please contact Ruth at Ruth@ruthweinberg@com.
For other questions or need assistance, please email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.